Illinois Personal Injury Lawsuits
Tony Elman, Lead Trial Attorney of the Elman Joseph Law Group, has been named a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters. This designation is based upon both professional achievement and peer recognition. Only the top 5% of lawyers can receive this designation.
Elman Joseph Law Group has been handling Illinois personal injury lawsuits for over 25 years. During this period, the firm has handled over 10,000 personal injury cases. This breadth of experience helps us in determining the best course of action for your personal injury lawsuit or wrongful death case.
Elman Joseph Law Group handles Illinois personal injury lawsuits involving injuries caused by car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents. The firm also handles lawsuits involving premises liability injuries (such as”slip & fall” accident injuries), workplace accidents, nursing home injuries, and other situations where injuries or death has resulted due to the negligence or intentional actions of another person or party.
Court Trial Verdicts
Elman Law group has established a reputation among the legal community for its court trial performance. This is valuable to our clients, because if a lawsuit settlement offer is not acceptable, we have a proven capability of successfully taking cases to court and achieving attractive verdicts. As seen in many Elman Joseph Law Group cases, taking cases to court has often led to (substantially) higher compensation for our clients.
One such case was a “slip & fall” injury case. Elman Joseph Law Group achieved a $746,000 jury verdict in a “slip & fall” accident after no settlement was offered. The underlying injury occurred in Blue Island. In that case (Geneva Lewis vs. Pierre’s) a rotator cuff injury occurred after the plaintiff slipped on a wet floor in a bakery.
Among our other notable lawsuit results include:
- A $980,000 verdict in a Chicago auto accident
- A $975,000 settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit. This March 2020 settlement is further discussed in the “Elman Joseph Law Group Settles Chicago Wrongful Death Lawsuit For $975,000” post.
- A $775,000 settlement in 2019 for a woman hit and injured by a vehicle in Chicago, summarized in the “…A $775,000 Personal Injury Lawsuit Settlement” post.
- A $621,000 jury verdict involving a wrist fracture injury resulting from a Chicago car accident. The case, John Calhoun vs. Peter Ochoa, involved a court trial in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.
- A $350,000 settlement in 2019 for a driver that was injured after getting “rear-ended” on an expressway. This case is further discussed in the post titled “Expressway Accident Injury Lawsuit Settled For $350,000.”
- A $240,000 settlement in 2018
- A $220,000 settlement in a 2018 Will County lawsuit involving a broken arm suffered during a parking lot accident
- A $209,000 settlement for a 2020 Will County lawsuit involving motorcycle accident injuries, discussed in the “Will County Lawsuit Settlement Of $209,000 For Motorcycle Accident” post.
- A $105,000 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in 2018 concerning car accident injuries involving an uninsured motorist
- Many $100,000+ awards
Because of the Elman Joseph Law Group’s courtroom trial performance – which also helps us get large verdicts for smaller cases – many well-known Chicago law firms (as well as national law firms) choose to have Elman Joseph Law Group take their cases to court.
We provide a free legal consultation concerning your Illinois injury and will tell you how we may help. We will also indicate how much your case is worth. Please call Tony Elman at (773) 392-8182 or email him ([email protected]) at any time.
Elman Joseph Law Group handles lawsuits on a contingency basis…clients never pay a fee unless and until they receive monetary compensation.
The backgrounds of the lawyers at the Elman Joseph Law Group can be found at this link:
Various reviews from Elman Joseph Law Group clients can be found at this link: